Students Missing Loved Ones Overseas
For many students, attending a college in Hawaii means moving away from their family, friends, and the life they were accustomed to at home. They have to adjust to a new atmosphere and being away from the people they love. Students with loved ones in the armed forces share in these feelings and have anxiety because they are separated from them. (Read entire article)
• 20th Awakening Anniversary
• Chaminade Adopts Fundraising Strategies For Weaker Economy
• The "HEART" of the Bookstore
• Ignore the Rumors! Interior Design is Legit.
• On a Mission From God
• Smokers Beware
• Stolen Car at Softball Practice
• Students Missing Loved Ones Overseas
• Funny 'Cuz It's True!
"Grind My Gearz"
• I'm Just Sayin'...
• Professors Worse Than Parents with Class Attendance